- The Johari Window was created decades ago by two guys named Joe and Harry.
- But don't let that fool you, it was created and it's a very powerful tool to allow you to kind of peek around the corner when you're in your business and you're not sure, or you're trying to predict the future outcomes.
- And the principle of the Johari Window is very simple. You have the Arena, right? The things that you see, and I see if we're sitting in an arena, we both all see the same things. - We then have the Facade. The Facade is things that I see that you don't see. So if I'm seeing something and I don't want you to see it, that's the facade that I've put up.
- The Blind Spot is what you see, but I don't see. It's like when you're driving your car, you're coming up on my shoulder.
- You can see my blind spot, but I can't see my Blind Spot.
- And then the other area is the Unknown, and the Unknown is where... we kind of need to be able to minimize that quadrant of the Johari Window and maximize the Arena.
- Because we really want to be seeing everything that can be seen.
- And if you tell me what you see, and I tell you what I see, we're going to maximize those three quadrants and minimize the Unknown.
- So that as we're conducting business or our dental practice, we're going to have the most information available to make the best decisions.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."