- Dentistry was thought to be a high risk profession in the COVID era. It turns out that those fears were somewhat overblown.
- The ADA has been using monthly surveys to track the number of COVID-19 infections amongst dentists and the results are really enlightening.
- The total infection rate for dentists is far below that for the medical profession overall. In fact, it's just 0.9%.
- Now, most dental practices, all dental practices in fact, we're already accustomed to using PPE during all procedures.
- And the use of enhanced PPE such as the extra oil, suction, and other safeguards have resulted in an extremely low infection rate.
- Now, the survey also asks about COVID symptoms and reasons the dentists believe they may have been exposed.
- So share those findings with your patients, let them know that this isn't a real concern. - And let that ease their fears of coming to the dentist and keeping your chairs filled.
- Send out emails, use your social media, send out newsletters if you have one.
- Use any channels you have to let your patients know that dentistry is safe and download the Dental Social Superstar free report below.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."