If your dental chairs are always full, congratulations! Your practice marketing is working well to attract new patients. But if you’re working more and enjoying it less, something’s wrong. And if you’re working more but not making the kind of money you should be, something’s really wrong. Dentistry should be both enjoyable and profitable. When it’s not, it’s time to examine the kinds of patients your marketing is attracting. After the break, I’ll tell you how you can attract the kinds of patients who will make dentistry the great profession it should be. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– All across the country, too many dental professionals wake up in the morning with the same thought.
– They wonder why they got into dentistry in the first place.
– Hopefully, that’s not you … but since you’re still watching, it probably is.
– If you’re truly tired of dentistry, nothing I can say will change that.
– But if you’d really like to recapture the joy you used to have in dentistry, and get paid well for your efforts, keep watching.
– Because together, we can change the practice of dentistry for you.
– That’s a tall claim, so let’s start with what’s not going right for you.
– You’re getting a lot of new patients, but they’re not the patients you need.
– Here’s what I mean by that.
– If you were getting the kinds of cases you really enjoy doing, you’d feel a lot better about going to the office.
– If you were getting well-paid for the work you do, you’d be enjoying life more.
– But you’re not, and you’re not.
– The reason you’re not getting what you need is almost certainly the nature of your marketing.
– If you’re getting low-value, price-shopping, insurance-driven, one-and-done patients, it’s because your marketing speaks to them.
– You’re probably marketing the way you see your competitors marketing: on low price, specials, discounts, and insurance acceptance.
– Don’t take my word for it; review what your marketing offers to your prospects.
– You get who you market to.
– Now, I don’t blame dentists for marketing that way.
– It’s how just about every dentist goes about getting new patients.
– You’re all competing for the same pool of prospects in your market.
– And it’s not a whole lot of fun.
– But as I mentioned in the beginning, dentistry should be both enjoyable and profitable.
– The solution to the problem you’re facing is to market successfully to the prospects who don’t care about discounts and insurance.
– That’s around 30 percent of most markets.
– Those are better patients, not because they’re more deserving of care.
– They’re better because they have the ability and willingness to pay more for the right dentist.
– And as a rule, they’re extremely loyal to the doctor they choose.
– That’s what SmartBox does.
– Our industry-leading Patient Attraction System™ helps more than 550 dentists on 3 continents get more and better patients.
– Not only do our doctors get more patients – they also get more profits and more freedom.
– Just ask Dr. Michael Abernathy, the founder of Summit Practice Solutions.
– He said, “If you’re not working towards something that’s going to give you freedom, what in the world are you working towards?
– “I’ll tell you: MORE WORK.
– “There’s a better way.
– “You just need the blueprint to build it.
– “I can say with all confidence that Colin Receveur knows what he’s doing to leverage the internet to help dentists attract more and better patients.”
– Discover what our Patient Attraction System™ can do for your practice.
– Visit smartboxdental.com and reserve your no-cost, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session™.
– After the session, you’ll receive your free Patient Attraction Roadmap™ as well.
– You’ll see how you can wake up in the morning feeling completely different about your profession.