- What's in your new dental patient pipeline right now?
- If you're looking for higher value patients, this podcast is for you.
- Take a look at your scheduled appointments. Odds are that it's overwhelmingly routine cleanings and exams.
- Now, is that really what you wanted when you became a dentist?
- Have you looked into your unscheduled treatment right now to see what it is that you're missing?
- Or are you just doing the routine stuff because that's what insurance pays for.
- Don't get me wrong. cleanings and exams are a good business model.
- It’s just, for some dentists that we work with, it's not fulfilling.
- What kind of patients and cases are you really passionate about?
- You can have more of those high value cases and patients that you love to do. And here's how.
- First you have to decide what you want. What do you want to do more of?
- Is it implants? Is it ortho? Is it Invisalign? Is it cosmetics?
- And then through that lens, go take a look at your own website.
- If you don't have glowing testimonials from your patients who had that procedure done from you, that's somewhere to start.
- If you don't have testimonials at all, that's a big area to focus on.
- Now, your very happy patients are the best way to increase your credibility and to attract more of the patients you want.
- They're the ones who are going to help you to position yourself as the go-to expert in your market.
- Patients are going to read reviews, they're going to Google your name, they're going to watch your testimonials.
- In fact, they trust those as much or more as word of mouth recommendations in this 2021 world.
- Make sure that your website emphasizes the higher value procedures that you want to do, and link that page to specific testimonials.
- Use your social media to get the word out even more widely.
- Now, let me be clear, this isn't going to be an overnight process.
- It's going to take time to establish yourself as the preferred choice for people with money to spend on the dental care that they really want.
- But once you've taken the high ground in your market, it'll pay you huge dividends and you'll look forward to coming to the practice again.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."