- When it comes to growing your dental practice, there's no one size fits all solution that's right for every dentist.
- If you feel like your practice has plateaued or worse, I have some suggestions for you.
- And I derive these suggestions from the hundreds of dentists I've spoken with and the thousands of others that we've worked with over the past several years.
- Now, there are similarities between all of them, but not many when it comes to the factors that determine whether a practice will grow or not.
- No two markets are identical. And it's rare that two markets had the exact same amount and types of competitors and demographics.
- They typically vary widely as does practice, location and accessibility. The ways that owner dentists go about attracting the right kinds of patients are different.
- Now I could go on and on, but here's the bottom line: when it comes to growing a dental practice, beware of cookie cutter solutions.
- Rigid solutions to problems either don't work, or they require you to change to fit the solution, which is galactically stupid.
- Getting more patients isn't the answer to everything. Neither is working more days, more hours and more weeks and burning the wick at both ends.
- Neither is accepting every insurance plan other under the sun. Neither is just ramping up your marketing to an endless number to hopefully generate a result.
- Now here's something Dr. Michael Abernathy, the founder of Summit Practice Solutions, commented on. He said, “If you're not working towards something that's going to give you freedom, what in the world are you working towards? I'll tell you: more work. But there's a better way, you just need the blueprint to build it.”
- The approach we take at SmartBox is to work with each doctor to develop customized solutions to their practice growth challenges.
- We've developed highly sophisticated and flexible products and processes in three key areas to achieve practice growth: Your Patients, your People, and your Practice.
- I can state with confidence that if you're serious about growing your practice, SmartBox can help.
- Let's get on the phone and talk about your goals and where you want your practice to grow through a Practice Growth Call.
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."