- Dentists should never underestimate the huge positive effect of having a dedicated Success Manager of practice growth.
- Now, you've likely dealt with one or more companies in the past that promised to help you grow your practice that didn't pan out.
- You may have found you were dealing with many points of contact and lots of miscommunication and results that you were not expecting.
- You might also have discovered that they wanted you to come up with the ads and you to create the content and you to do the work, and even tell them what you want them to do to optimize your online presence.
- I'm going to guess that if you had one or more of these experiences, you swore off ever having a practice growth partner.
- I'm going to let one of our SmartBox clients describe what his experience has been like.
Here's what Dr. Jeffrey fester of Georgia has to say.
- “This is an active team. I'm on the phone weekly with my lead consultant getting updates.
- “All the SmartBox people that I've interacted with so far, I like them.
- “They're personable and they all show genuine interest and concern in optimizing my results, and in me.”
- I can assure you that every one of our Success Managers has the same attitude and work ethic as Dr. Fester’s experience.
- And each of our clients has a single point of contact for all information and concerns.
- So if you've had a negative experience with another marketing or practice growth company, rest assured you'll strike gold with SmartBox.
- Think of us as the allies in your corner, helping you reach your goals.
- You can learn more about the many ways we help dentists grow their practices at smartboxdental.com.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."