- The reality is that only five percent, five percent of dentists are financially independent and can retire at any age.
- I mean, today, the average dentist's retirement is 70 years plus, and it's climbing right now.
- You have to become very intentional about your savings, your debt, your spending, and your planning if retirement is in your future.
- Because the reality is, the facts are that 95 percent of dentists won't be able to retire financially independent.
- They're banking on the value of their practice, which right now is in a nice little bubble, thanks to private equity and DSO acquisitions.
- But is going to decline as we get into the 2025s and 2030s.
- I mean, dentists right now are working longer, the average retirement age is climbing north of 70.
- And if you want to retire and have a plan, you need to get clear about what that plan is.
- Edward Smith discovered far too late that he couldn't actually change the course of the Titanic to miss the iceberg.
- Don't wait until it's too late in your career to change that course and get on the right path now.
- If you don't want to be the doctor that hits the iceberg, schedule a Practice Growth Call, and we'll show you where these numbers need to be and what you need to be focused on, so that you don't hit that iceberg.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."