- What would you say is the single most important thing dentists need to stock up on in their practices? It may not be what you think.
- Most dental practices got caught really short during the shutdown orders.
- Not enough PPE, not enough sanitizer, not enough preparation and not enough cash.
- The second wave of COVID is coming. It'll probably last a few months with the potential for huge increases in infections.
- And probably, I'm predicting, sporadic shutdowns in certain cities and states or regions, based on where these infections are coming from.
- How much cash do you have on the sidelines? How is your team and your bills going to be handled? What's your cash burn rate?
- It's not too late to start stashing more cash, you just have to take a different approach.
- Fee for service is worth much more than doing insurance-driven drill and fills and exams.
- If you need to position yourself as the go to fee for service provider in your market, what do you need to change today?
- Website, social media, email changes to emphasize benefits to more patients are going to be critical.
- Growing your five star reviews, getting more video testimonials, more patients talking and creating great buzz about you online will surely bring you the right kinds of patients for your practice.
- Because at the end of the day, better patients and higher case size is the fastest way to grow your practice and stash some cash for a rainy day.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."