- The two most important phrases that a practice owner as a leader of your practice needs to know are, help me understand that, and what do you recommend?
- And as the dentist, you probably with pretty good certainty already know the right answer.
- You already know what to do, whether it's answering the phones, appointing, handling processes, getting rooms set up, all the clinical stuff.
- You've done it. You probably have all those answers.
- But the hardest part of building your team of A players and building a team-driven practice is empowering your team.
- And creating that kind of empowerment or accountability is all about letting them lead themselves, helping them to lead themselves by asking them, "What do you recommend?" and, "Help me understand that."
- Those are two of the most powerful phrases you can use with your team in your practice.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."