- I talked to a dentist earlier this week that I would say has a case of poor situational awareness.
- He thought that he could stick his head in the sand, and do what he had always done, and survive.
- And that is just what that is, poor situational awareness.
- Some dentists that I run across, they cling to the traditional practice model.
- They're going to be the last to change, and most of them will wake up too late to actually change, if and when they ever arrive at that decision.
- When they're done with the change, they're done.
- Dentists today need to be learning about consumerism, commoditization of dentistry, the supply and demand. Essentially, the new dental economy that we face today.
- Being reluctant to accept the change, or a lack of situational awareness is a surefire formula for failure.
- Now, I'm talking about the situation for dentists, not that guy from Jersey on TV.
- Sticking with an outdated model of dentistry denies the reality that you can't practice dentistry as usual and expect to survive.
- Today's dental patients are better informed and have more choices than ever before.
- The large group practices and corporate chains are steadily taking over.
- The time to change is now, before it's too late. Schedule a Practice Growth Call and we'll build out your plan for you.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."