- Does your practice management style help or limit your growth and success? The answer might surprise you.
- The factor keeping you from the success you want, may not be what you think it is.
- Do you have enough new patients? Enough higher value patients?
- Are you having team member issues? Are competitors eating your lunch?
- Maybe the biggest obstacle is you.
- The mindset and the beliefs which are what you're bringing to the table as you approach managing and solving these problems and growing your practice can work for or against you.
- Now, there's four different types of dentist. There's the Piddler, the Perfectionist, the Practitioner, and the CEO dentist, and each one of these types face unique challenges in achieving the level of success that they want.
- My new book, “The CEO Dentist: How to Make More Money While Spending Less Time in Your Practice” is your guide to broadening and changing your mindset.
- You can make your practice run smoother, more efficiently, more profitably, and with less wrapping your arms around the problems and fixing them.
- If you make the decision to do that, you'll find the answers you need to enjoy the lifestyle that most dentists can only dream about.
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."