The author John Brunner is credited with the phrase, “Let’s all be different, same as me.” In today’s ultra-competitive markets, the many dentists who follow traditional dental marketing “wisdom” will lose. To get your share and more of the 20 percent of patients who can and will pay more for dentistry, you’ve got to market differently. I’ll be right back to tell you more. Stay tuned.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– My father is a very successful dentist in the greater Louisville, Kentucky, area.
– I’ve been privileged to have been exposed from a very young age to how dental practices operate.
– I’ve seen the evolution of dental marketing over the last 20 years, and I’ve reached an inescapable conclusion.
– You can’t market like the previous generation and expect to succeed.
– Here are some of the things that have changed in 20 years.
– Dental prospects have immediate access to unbelievable amounts of information about dentists and dental practices.
– That includes not only what’s on your website but also what’s on your social media, review sites, and YouTube page.
– Depending on how well-connected your prospects are, they can ask about you online and get dozens of responses.
– There are also far more dentists to choose from in many areas than was true previously.
– What this all comes down to is that you can’t market your practice using an outdated marketing approach.
– You have to position yourself as the best and only logical choice to solve your prospects’ dental problems.
– You have to be seen as likable, relatable, and expert.
– You won’t accomplish that through a few newspaper ads, a Yellow Pages ad, and some radio spots.
– It takes a different approach to attract the prospects who can and will pay more for a dental expert they like and trust.
– And all your marketing efforts have to work together to differentiate you from the mass of other dentists.
– The rewards of this different approach can be great, but it’s not easy to achieve on your own.
– Are you serious about making your practice very successful?
– Then go to smartboxdental.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved only for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.