The traditional solution to growing a dental practice is to throw more and more money into marketing. There’s a much better way, and it’s called the dentist money funnel.
– The dentist money funnel is really the concept that you don’t need more marketing and more new patients to grow your practice exponentially.
– So the money funnel breaks down into five very simple concepts.
– Calls Answered, patients Appointed, appointments Attended, treatment Accepted, and then your Average case value.
– And if you can crush those five things, you’re not only going to have a thriving and growing practice…
– …but you’re not going to have to double down or triple down in some cases we see, on continuing to spend more, and more, and more, and more, and more money on marketing, thinking that’s really the problem.
– So many practices are losing so many patients across the five A’s, and they think the solution is just to do more marketing…
– …not even realizing that the money they’re spending is not producing the maximum potential that it could in their practice.