If you’re not automating your dental web marketing such as email campaigns and newsletters, you’re working too hard for too little. I’ll be back after the break to tell you how to better your new patient numbers over what you’re getting now. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– One of the Four Pillars of SmartBox’s industry-leading Patient Attraction System™ is Follow-up.
– That means staying in front of your dental prospects once they’ve opted into some aspect of your marketing.
– Follow-up is a process that keeps you top of mind with your prospects and gives them reasons to choose you to solve their dental problems.
– Email is an excellent way to follow up with your prospects.
– But the question is, how often should you reach out and touch your prospects?
– Do it too often, and you’ll become an annoyance.
– Too seldom, and they might just pick another dentist.
– The follow-up process also requires a lot of content specific to each prospect’s primary dental concern.
– That means a series of informative emails on implants, full-mouth reconstruction, cosmetic dentistry, treating gum disease, and so on.
– Every prospect enters your sales funnel at a different point, so coordinating the timed release of the appropriate emails can be very labor intensive.
– Email automation, or drip marketing, is the solution.
– Various automation programs are available and offer many features.
– They also differ a lot in how difficult they are to set up and administer.
– You might flinch at the initial cost, but the expense will be quickly amortized through the revenue from your additional new patients.
– Or you can burn up staff time, energy, and enthusiasm by keeping the follow-up process manual.
– Drip marketing is one of the keys to attracting more new patients.
– SmartBox provides email automation for our dentists and creates the content to fuel the marketing machine.
– Dr. Mitchel Friedman in New Jersey is a big fan.
– He said, “Colin and his brilliant team were quickly able to consolidate and automate our online programs, …
– “… email responses, phone tracking and recording, press releases, blog posts, and Infusionsoft integration with ortho and implant campaign sequences.”
– If you’re interested in finding out what our industry-leading Patient Attraction SystemTM can do for your practice, go to smartboxdental.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Join me for tomorrow’s podcast when I’ll tell you all about the changes we’re making to this series.