- Dental hygiene gap is here. Is your bridge over the gap holding firm?
- Or if not, here's some ideas to make it safely to the other side.
- Following on my previous podcast, dentistry is now arguably one of the safest health professions out there.
- The results of an ongoing survey by the ADA show that dentists have an extremely low infection rate of .9%.
- Now, by contrast, an article in ProPublica in August stated that “Through the end of July, nearly 120,000, doctors, nurses and other medical personnel had contracted the virus in the US.”
- The CDC reported the low infection rate amongst dentists.
- This is something you can use to attract patients and certainly higher value patients that might require multiple visits.
- It's common sense that repeated exposures while unmasked indoors carry a higher risk of infection.
- Now you have the data to ease all of your patients’ fears.
- If you're keeping close tabs on your practices’ infection rates amongst team members, and you should be, be sure to let your patients know what that number is.
- And if you have, and it still looks like you're going to have empty chairs, why not fill those up with better patients who need more than a routine cleaning and exam?
- That's how you put more money in your bank faster.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."