- The number one reason practices struggle and fail is they get romantic about how they got to where they are.
- They fall in love with what they're doing, as opposed to how they make money.
- And how you make money today will probably not be how you make money in five years, whether it's the business end, the marketing end, or even clinical advancements.
- Now, yeah, I get it. Pro fees and fillings are unlikely to radically change.
- And if right now you're thinking to yourself, "I'm a dentist. I do dentistry," and shooting holes in what I just said, then you literally just proved my point.
-You're overly romantic with your future stream of earnings and earning potential.
- Your practice and your clinical skills have to keep up separately with the current year you're living in.
- Your reality does not cease to exist because you ignore it, and having poor situational awareness, clinging to what you did to get here, doing what always worked before but isn't working now, isn't going to help you survive or thrive.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."