- Dentists should plan now for the second half of 2021.
-The cavalry is coming, but it's going to take a while to get there and start lifting the siege.
- Give credit where credit is due: the COVID vaccines are nothing short of scientific miracles.
- Help is on the way to lift the siege that businesses everywhere find themselves in.
- But the experts say that it's going to take until at least June before we really see that impact.
- So you need to start preparing now for the second half of 2021.
- One of the best ways to prepare is to scrap the dentistry as usual mindset.
- Now, let's be honest, you almost certainly weren't well enough prepared for 2020.
- What didn't work then isn't going to help you thrive in 2021.
- What is going to make the difference to change the way you approach running your business.
- Dentists that spend more time working ON their practices, instead of IN their practices, those are the guys that are going to be wildly successful.
- That's because they've escaped the trap of trading time for money. You only have so much time you can devote to seeing patients and that is truly a limiting factor.
- But the CEO dentist elevates himself and escapes the trap by building a team that is able to drive revenue for the practice.
- Now sure, CEO dentists can stay hands on if they want, but they don't have to be bent over the chairs eight hours a day.
- So if you'd like to work less, earn more and have the freedom to enjoy your life and the fruits of all the labor, here's what you need to do.
- Order your copy of my new book, The CEO Dentist at the link below this video.
- Start preparing now to thrive in the second half of 2021.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."