A Minute (Or Two) With Colin Receveur, Episode 122
- Becoming what we call the wealthiest dentist in the world doesn't mean you're working all the time so you can have a lot of money, quite the opposite.
- It means that you are living the lifestyle where there's both plenty of money and plenty of time to enjoy it.
- The majority of dentists are just brainwashed into thinking that you have to put in your time and work hard for decades before you can actually live the lifestyle you want
- But this is a trap.
- Because once you direct your practice towards the direction of just hard work, once you get that habit ingrained in your life, you're pretty much committing to that route forever.
- And this can lead to some terrible outcomes, and we've all seen it happen. It may be happening to you, right now.
- Success is not something you achieve by chance. It's something that you achieve by design.
- It's deliberate, it's planned, it's strategic.
- So how can you live like the wealthiest dentist in the world? A dentist with plenty of money, and, most importantly, the time to enjoy it?
- You make the decision to get on that road, first and foremost.
- You start designing your success instead of just working hard and hoping for the best.
- Dr. Tom Peterson is the dentist who we first used this title to describe.
- He spent decades working the grind like a normal dentist until he hit a wall and decided it was time to make a change.
- And we’re glad he did. His story shows us what's possible when you choose success by design.
- He's now doing $4.4 million a year working just two days a week.
- He's got the money and the time to enjoy it. And that's truly what it means to be the wealthiest dentist in the world.
- If you want to read his story and see how he did it, grab a copy here.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."