A Minute (Or Two) With Colin Receveur, Episode 129
- When economic trouble appears over the horizon, the average dentist gets worried.
- Stress goes up, pressure goes up and he starts making moves to keep the patients coming.
- While this is fine as a strategy to survive an economic downturn, it’s not a smart strategy to thrive. Not in tough times and certainly not in good times.
- Savvy dentists approach this in a totally different way. Instead of reacting to approaching bad times, they build systems that can deal with them long before they come.
- In fact, if you know what you’re doing, you can build a system that leverages the turmoil of a tough economy to give YOU a bigger piece of the pie in your market.
- This is how you sleep well in any economy. It’s not luck. It’s all by design.
- This is what Dr. Tom Peterson does.
- He built a system that gives him a good night’s sleep no matter what is happening in the market.
- He knows what to do if things are up. He knows what to do if things are down.
- Most importantly, he has processes in place that put his practice on a steady uphill climb in the patient department.
- He gets more AND better patients no matter what is happening.
- If you haven’t read his story yet, get a copy now.
- We call him the Wealthiest Dentist in the world because he’s living a life that is the dream of most dentists. He’s got money and he’s got the time to enjoy it.
- You can read his story at www.WealthiestDentistReport.com
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."