The old saying “It takes money to make money” certainly applies to dentists. But when it comes to your marketing expenditures, you may be laying out a lot of cash and not getting enough in return. After the break, I’ll be back to tell you how you can get more and better patients and a much higher return on your marketing investment.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I know a lot of dentists, and I know that too many of them are settling for too little when it comes to a return on their marketing.
– Many dentists are happy with a 300 or 400 percent return on their marketing.
– They’re setting their sights way too low.
– Your practice needs 2 things to grow: new patients, and the funds to acquire more equipment and staff to service those patients.
– If your marketing ROI is a measly few hundred percent, you’re going to grow slowly, if at all.
– If you need to unexpectedly replace a major piece of equipment, your growth will be slowed even more.
– Why are you settling for so little return from your marketing when you could be getting so much more?
– Quite a few of our SmartBox dentists are enjoying marketing ROIs between 1700 and 4600 percent.
– What could your practice do with that kind of return?
– How much easier would you breathe?
– You won’t get that kind of ROI by using a traditional dental marketing approach.
– But you can do what Dr. CJ Landry in Marrero, Louisiana, did – become a SmartBox dentist.
– Here’s what he found: “I’ve had several different marketing companies over the years that promised results …
– “… at the end of the term, [I] looked back at the results, and they hadn’t produced.
– “With SmartBox, there’s constant follow-up, there’s education for all my employees, and I see a greater return on my investment.”
– Find out what a Patient Attraction System™ will do for you. Go to smartboxdental.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved only for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.