- There are good dental teams, and then there are great dental teams.
- And if you could use some help in turning your team into all A-players, here's some ideas for you.
- Let me start by saying that I'm sure your team is all great people that are doing the best that they think they can.
- Now, that doesn't mean that they can't do better with some focused attention and training.
- In fact, giving your team the tools and the knowledge they need to exceed their previous limits is your job.
- It's good for them as well as good for you and good for your practice.
- But it's not what you learned how to do when you went to dental school.
- And a general management course isn't going to address the unique challenges of your dental practice.
- Now, a few years back, I noticed while Smartbox could get our doctors’ phones ringing off the hook with new patients calling, a lot of the practices weren't converting those calls into scheduled appointments and new patients.
- And that was a huge waste of their investment of their marketing dollars and a huge opportunity cost of lost revenue and collections inside the practice.
- So we did something about it, and Success Academy - People edition is the result.
- We've created an online, on-demand, video-driven curriculum that gives your team the knowledge and the skills they need to perform at the highest level.
- Now, this includes mastering the real metrics and real drivers within your practice, what we call the Five A's.
- The Five A's are Answer, Appoint, Attend, Accept, and Average.
- And with just 10 to 20% gains in each of these A's, you can double your monthly collections.
- So help your team become the superstars at what they do; at what you want them to be and what they want to be.
- We've added Success Academy - Practice and also consulting services to help your practice grow more.
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."