Dentists get bombarded with emails claiming to have the “magic bullet” answer to the problem of attracting new patients. If you take a close look at these emails, you’ll see some similarities that should throw up big caution flags. I’ll be back after the break to tell you what you need to watch out for. Stay tuned.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– There’s a lot of truth to that because rocket science deals with known variables and has a wealth of data to help manage those “ifs.”
– Marketing deals with the most variable, unpredictable element in the universe – people.
– So if you get marketing emails claiming that this “one-horse” marketing miracle will turn your practice around, beware.
– It ain’t that simple.
– Here are the “dead-horse” giveaways to watch for in these marketing miracle emails.
– Number 1: It’s overhyped.
– You’ll see claims like, “We’ve done more whatever than anybody else in the business.”
– You can’t verify that claim, and neither can whoever is claiming it.
– But it sounds really good, doesn’t it?
– And they’ll tell you that they, and only they, know the “secret” to getting more new dental patients.
– With information more available online than ever before, that’s not likely.
– Number 2: There’s no proof.
– If their marketing miracle is really that good, they should be able and willing to back up their claims with solid numbers.
– Heck, they should be shouting those figures from the rooftops!
– Look for ROI figures and numbers of new patients or new patient phone calls.
– You’ll hardly ever find those numbers in their “come-on” emails.
– Number 3: They make big promises with no guarantee to back them up.
– If a marketing firm says it’ll get you big results, ask for the specific results in writing.
– Make sure that your contract says what the marketing company will do to make you whole if they miss those targets.
– Without a performance guarantee, they’re selling snake oil.
– And number 4: There’s nothing else to go with the marketing “miracle.”
– NO SINGLE MARKETING MEDIUM will consistently get you more and better patients.
– Not SEO, not content marketing, not a website, not direct mail campaigns, and not testimonial videos.
– These days, it takes a carefully balanced, systematic marketing approach for dentists to succeed.
– You can’t ride one-horse marketing to the finish line.
– It just doesn’t have the legs.
– SmartBox Web Marketing is an industry leader for very good reasons, and we have the proof.
– We have a proven Patient Attraction System™ that will consistently deliver more and better patients over time.
– We have the data to show how many new patient calls you can expect each month at a given package level.
– We have actual ROI figures that we’ll be proud to share with you.
– We back up what we do with our exclusive $10K Guarantee.
– And with our no upfront cost model, you’re not having to shell out huge bucks for something that you haven’t seen work yet.
– Forget the “one-horse” dental marketing companies.
– Find out what a Patient Attraction System™ will do for you.
– Go to smartboxdental.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved only for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.