A Minute (Or Two) With Colin Receveur, Episode 107
- With the COVID aftershock coming up just over the horizon, and the possibility of major slowdowns in new patient flow extending 2, 4 or 8 months or more, it's a good idea now to figure out how you're going to protect your profit when things get rough.
- Maximizing profit in your practice is a good thing to do anytime, right? But with a possible slowdown looming, getting a strategy in place to do it today will be the difference between thriving and barely making it.
- There is always a subset of any market that is looking for what dentists have to offer.
- These patients are not price sensitive, they are a joy to work with. They treat you like the expert that you are, and they produce extremely profitable dentistry.
- We'll call these the best patients, and they are the best patients today, and they're still going to be the best patients should the COVID aftershock come to pass in the next few months.
- The goal here is to put together a strategy about how you're going to lock in the profit well in advance of needing to do it.
- You simply sit down now and develop the strategy, in advance, for how to lock in your profit over the coming months, no matter what kind of craziness might happen.
- Most dentists are going to be caught completely flat-footed when this hits. Consider this the gentle reminder that you don't want to put yourself in that position.
- If you want help getting your plan together, reach out to our team and let us know. Turbulence often brings with it huge opportunity, but only for those that are actually prepared.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."