A Minute (Or Two) With Colin Receveur, Episode 116
-You're a dentist and dentists love CE, and it seems that they are wired to be attracted to learning more.
- While that's great, it also sets them up for falling into the trap if you aren't careful.
- Why? Because knowing more doesn't lead to producing more and it certainly doesn't necessarily lead to more profit.
- You might think that working on your dentistry is a smart way to double or even triple your profits, but from a patient's perspective, what you do is just a tiny, tiny piece of the puzzle.
- Your patients care about a lot more than your advanced clinical skills, and really unless a patient has been to dental school they don't even understand enough about what you do to truly value all the hard work that you've put into your craft.
- It's not just going to happen, right? They're never going to understand that.
- Dr. Raleigh Pioch out in Oregon realized that it takes a lot more than just being a great dentist to be successful.
- There's a lot of great dentists out there, so expecting that your clinical skill is going to bring you great success all by itself just isn't reality.
- There is plenty of fruit all over the place that it's not nearly enough to build a successful practice.
- A great practice, one that produces millions of dollars each year like the one Dr. Pioch built, requires a multi-pronged approach.
- You need great dentistry, you need a great team, you need great systems and most importantly, you need a CEO at the helm of your dental business who knows how to steer the ship to where you want it to go.
- Dr. Pioch put all those pieces together and that's the real secret for how he went from $800,000 to $4 million in six years.
- If you haven't read the report we published with all the details, grab it here.
- If you have read it, the only thing left to do is to put your plan in play.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."