- No dentist is an island, so to speak. And it's fair to say that a dentist is as good as the team that supports them.
- Let's talk about your people.
- I want to start by acknowledging that your team is certainly composed of great people doing the very best that they think they can. After all, you hired them.
- And I assume that any team members who didn't work out, you showed the door to.
- So while they're doing the best for the patients, and for you, is their best good enough or not?
- It's almost cliche. But employees who don't learn, improve and grow in their work, are less happy and productive overall.
- And drama is the bane of dental practices everywhere. The last thing you need is someone who's unhappy in their job, but keeps coming in.
- When it comes to developing your people, do you actually have the time to figure out performance training and implement it?
- Yeah, didn't think so. Most dentists are too busy seeing patients to even address the squeaky wheel in the practice, if there is one.
- Because let's face it, a squeaky wheel may just need some oil, or it may need the bearing or the wheel replaced.
- You might have time to squirt the oil on. But what about if it's more? Probably not until you're pushed to do it.
- So, how is your front office doing for you? Are they hitting your expectations? Are they doing the best they can?
- How would you know unless you're hanging around listening to those calls and monitoring them.
- I mean, if you're doing that, now, you've really got bigger problems if you're hiding behind the wall, listening to how they handle those new patient calls.
- If your front office isn't appointing all of your qualified new patient opportunities that are calling, you're really flushing the marketing dollars and your potential down the toilet.
- What if the new patient doesn't show up, you're losing more potential revenue.
- You don't have the bandwidth to train everybody in your team and then hold them accountable to producing the outcome that you expect.
- Which is why we've created an online on demand video driven curriculum that will turn your front office into a new patient appointing powerhouse.
- It's called Success Academy-People, and one of the really great things about it is there's not too much that you really personally need to do.
- Your top performers will find themselves confident in their skills while your B and C players will gain confidence and learn how to get to be A-players.
- You can learn more about Success Academy-People at the link below and then start getting back to dentistry and treating patients.
- Dentists need to spend their time doing dentistry.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."