- In little more than 60 seconds, I'm going to help you to discover a proven method for selling your dental practice for top dollar.
- Now, the funny part is that this method has nothing to do with finding a buyer or negotiating or any other steps in the actual sale transaction.
- This method focuses on what you can begin doing right now to make your practice a far more attractive and profitable target for just the right buyer.
- Now, the fact is, most dentists wait far too long to sell, and they end up looking for a buyer for a practice that's already in decline.
- If you're looking for top dollar in exchange for all of your years and decades of hard work, you've got to do something different, something smarter.
- The focus of the method that we're going to talk about today is transforming the way your practice works, particularly the way it attracts patients, so you create a systematic way to generate predictable and consistent new patient results.
- Now, the secret is a four-step approach that almost every dentist will say he knows, and yet based on our decades of experience, very few dentists actually do.
- The parts are simple. We need to attract, convert, follow up and track. All words we know and all words that very few dentists actually do on a consistent basis.
- When you have all four pieces of the puzzle working together, magical things can happen. Things like doubling your average patient value or cutting your cost of acquiring a new top- quality patient by 40%.
- Now, this systematic approach can boost your results far more than just adding more hours and more days of hard work.
- So, instead of adding two plus two and getting four, you can get to eight or 10 or 30.
- The results that this systematic approach can achieve are far more than the sum of its parts.
- The real value to this approach is that by boosting your results in this systematic way, meaning it doesn't require more hard work, your practice becomes a much more attractive asset to your potential buyers.
- Imagine if most dentists sold their practices at the highest levels of production and profitability, what would that do to the sales price?
Now, would you rather get a $1 million dollar payday or a $3.5 million payday, when you sell?
- If you position your practice properly, the buyers will show up, ready to pay.
- To get more details about how this systematic approach works and why now is the right time to begin working on it, I've prepared a short but meaty report that explains that for you.
- If you're going to maximize the sale price, you need to pursue that goal in a strategic way, because getting top dollar, it's not lucky. It's something smart dentists achieve by design.
- To get your copy of the report, just visit the URL and then enter your information on the page.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."