- Every successful dental practice has a great team. And in order to build a team driven practice, you've got to be able to recruit and hire A-players.
- What I find going into a lot of dental practices is they don't have an A-player recruiting and hiring system in place.
- And what I find commonly is, either they have no recruiting system in place, or their hiring system is very subjective. And I find this very common.
- There's no recruiting, and the hiring is really not based around objective and in-depth criteria.
- When you can put an A-player hiring system into place, you avoid things like firing somebody after two weeks because they just didn't do their job.
- Or having to worry about Susie, that is not pulling her weight, and you don't feel like she understands what needs to be done.
- And there's all kinds of symptoms that come out of having B- and C-players on your team.
- And when you can grow your team and raise the level that your team operates at, and build the team-driven practice, you'll find that success comes much easier.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."