A Minute (Or Two) With Colin Receveur, Episode 103
- Based on the data we have coming into our offices from thousands of practices across the country, there are going to be far fewer independent dental practices next year, compared to this year.
- Now, a large number of them simply aren't going to survive what's coming. Some will struggle through. Some will sell. Some will shutter their doors completely.
- So, what is coming, you ask? Well, it's the COVID aftershock, and that's our name for the post-pandemic slump that is coming as the economy reopens, and patients begin to reallocate and spend their money in other areas of life.
- It's a return to life as it was before the pandemic. And this is going to mess with the financial futures of a ton of independent dentists.
- But if you prepare, you can actually turn this into quite an opportunity for profit, by tuning your system, starting today, to attract a much higher and more profitable level of patient.
- Most dentists do not understand the control they have over the quality of the patients that show up in their office. Most dentists just take whatever comes through the door.
- And CEO dentists don't do this. They understand it, and because for every low-level patient they treat, they're missing out on treating a higher level patient with deeper disability or more needs, that could multiply their profitability.
- Now, step one is to take a look at how patients come to you now. Is it by design or is it a happy chance by accident?
- Step two is to review the system you use to attract patients, and discover whether or not they are actually targeting the right quality of patient that you want.
- Now think about the last five patients that you treated. Do you want more of those, or less of those? Unless you make a change, you're going to keep getting what you've always got.
- Get a copy of our COVID Aftershock Report, and discover what you need to do to fortify your practice before trouble starts. Once that's done, you can start your journey to more and better profitable patients.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."