- If you're upset with the types of patients you're getting, or if you're upset with the number of patients you're getting, or you're upset with the quality of your employees, you have bad employees in your business.
- There's one thing that all this stems from, and it stems from you.
- When you look in the mirror first thing in the morning, you're going to see the problem that's causing bad employees, and lack of patients, and lack of the right kinds of patients.
- The great thing about owning your practice is that you get to make the decisions.
- The bad thing about owning your practice is that you're responsible for making these decisions.
- You're going to get the credit when something works and you're going to shoulder that responsibility when something doesn't.
- If you're upset with the type of patients you're getting, if you've got problem employees that create drama and stress, and they're not accountable, and they're not aligned to your vision.
- If they're not producing, they're not doing what they're supposed to be doing, it all starts in the mirror in the morning.
- You're a dentist. You're not a marketer, you're not an accountant, you're not an HR specialist, you're not a business logistics expert.
- You've got to stay in your wheelhouse and excel in those areas that you're best in.
- Double down on doing what you do best. Grow your bottom line, that means you keep doing the dentistry, growing your team driven practice, hiring A-players, maximizing your money funnel.
- Optimizing each of the five A's in your practice to get to a heftier top and bottom line in your practice is what we do best, and setting up a Practice Growth Call is the first step.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."