A Minute (Or Two) With Colin Receveur, Episode 114
- When we first started working with Dr. Raleigh Pioch out of Oregon, he had two offices that were producing about $800,000 a year combined.
- Six years later, he's combined these two practices together and grown them into an absolute monster, producing almost $4 million a year.
- He was generating about 400 calls a month and 180 new patients out of that. Now, how did he make that happen? Marketing.
- Marketing is a word that is a little bit deceiving. Marketing is not the same as advertising, although advertising can be a part of marketing.
- Advertising is about shouting something out at the world.
- Marketing is about drawing them towards you without having to shout.
- Advertising is an event. Marketing is a process.
- Dr. Pioch is a busy, busy guy, so to generate the production number that he wanted to see, he built systems that went out and brought patients into his door.
- How do you get 400 phone calls a month from new patients?
- The answer is you don't. Your systems do.
- We actually published an entire case study about Dr. Pioch.
- If you want to get the details about how he built so much success in his business so quickly, you can get a copy here.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."