A Minute (Or Two) With Colin Receveur, Episode 133
- Most dentists who are focused on getting more patients never realize that’s actually what is keeping them from climbing to higher levels of profitability.
- More patients will keep your schedule full, but that doesn’t mean you’re actually getting anywhere.
- How do you know if you’re getting anywhere? Is that a feeling you have? Is it a number on a spreadsheet?
- If you’ve read the Wealthiest Dentist in the world, you know that Production Velocity is the number to look at.
- If you haven’t read this yet, get your copy at www.WealthiestDentistReport.com. What Dr. Peterson has achieved is nothing short of amazing.
- Production Velocity isn’t about how many patients you treat, it’s about how fast the money is made.
- For every hour of your life you work in your practice, how much is coming back? That’s what you need to know.
- If this number isn’t climbing, then your entire practice is STANDING STILL.
- All of the systems in your practice work together to get that number climbing.
- Because Production Velocity is your ticket to freedom.
- It is the only path to becoming a dentist with plenty of money and the time to enjoy it.
- Too many smart dentists struggle simply because they’re not focusing on the areas of their practice that can completely transform their future.
- More patients is only part of the puzzle.
- More money in less time is where you want to be.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."