- There's nothing inherently wrong with the traditional model of dental practices.
- But dentist-owners now have other options that offer far more in return.
- Let's start by acknowledging that there will always be the need for routine dentistry, cleanings, exams, minor restorative procedures.
- Until somebody figures out a way to make teeth regenerate themselves automatically, that's always going to exist.
- But that isn't everything that your dental practice can be, and it's time dentists started thinking about what their potential is.
- Now, don't get me wrong. If you’re content seeing an unending stream of low-value patients and doing hygiene checks all day, and that satisfies you. I'm great with that.
- But we know now, and we've proven, that dentists can get more of the cases they want if they're willing to do two key things.
- The first is they have to make the mental shift away from how they define the role of the dentist. And I have to say that's easier said than done.
- I wrote a book about it, and a workbook to help you develop your own path.
- The book is titled The CEO Dentist: How To Make More While Spending Less Time In Your Practice. And it also comes with a companion workbook.
- And you can buy this bundle at a ridiculously low price in the link below.
- But, and this is really, really important. You can also benefit from regularly consulting with other like minded dentists who also want to overhaul dentistry and make it what they want it to be.
- What you dreamed about in dental school.
- Now, if you want to know more about how SmartBox can help you with that, visit smartboxdental.com and check out Success Academy premium.
- Are you serious about escaping the drudgery of dentistry as usual?
- You owe it to yourself to check out the available resources. They're going to help you build the practice of your dreams.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."