A Minute (Or Two) With Colin Receveur, Episode 130
- Most dentists are trained to think that the solution to struggle is to work harder.
- It doesn’t matter if “struggling” means you’re working too much to get by or that you just can’t get to the next level of production.
- The reason so many dentists struggle isn’t because they’re not smart, talented or capable, it’s because they spend their time focusing on the wrong things.
- Things that do NOT move them forward. Things that, over the long term, actually move them BACKWARDS.
- What most dentists do in a down market is just one example: Once turbulence shows up in the economy, it’s usually a mad dash to keep the schedules full.
- If this is your response, you already lost.
- In a down market, it’s the patients with the least amount of discretionary income who decide to press “pause” on dental care.
- The most profitable patients are still there, ready and willing to pay the expert they choose to help them.
- The savvy dentist knows this.
- And that’s the reason the savvy dentist invests so much time and focus on BEING that expert and attracting those most profitable patients, long before it’s necessary.
- When the market slows, the average dentist goes hungry as he competes with everyone else for the remaining lower quality patients.
- The savvy dentist just keeps moving forward with a full schedule.
- Dr. Tom Peterson started his career as an “average” dentist.
- He did all of the things you’re supposed to do. What did he get for it?
- He got long hours, lots of stress and a never ending stream of MORE WORK.
- Eventually, he decided to start playing a different game. A game that involved becoming THE expert in his area. A game that focuses on attracting the most profitable patients available.
- These days, the results speak for themselves.
- He generates over $4 million per year and works two days per week.
- This is not luck, this is on purpose.
- You can read more about how he did that at www.WealthiestDentistReport.com.
- The quality of your future is the product of the decisions you make TODAY.
- Are you making decisions that lead to an average life or decisions that lead to a life most dentists don’t think is possible?
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."