- I've been hearing from dentists all over the country that are looking at their hygiene and their restorative schedules in October, November and December, which is roughly six months after most practices were shut down.
- And the schedules are looking empty. The schedules are looking like Swiss cheese.
- And the reason is, is because all those appointments, they got canceled. They just got flat cancelled, they didn't get rescheduled.
- Six months down the road, they didn't get pushed out.
- And now, all the rescheduling, the reappointing that was supposed to happen, that would fall in October, November is not there.
- Take a look at your own schedule.
- Make sure that you're putting into place the strategies right now to figure this out.
- Because if you don't, you're going to end up with falling off the cliff in October, November, December when things have been on the rebound.
Created by Smartbox
SmartBox employs the best minds in dentistry to help you grow your practice. Our Practice Growth System™ is proven to help dentists in every market area across the country achieve predictable year-over-year growth.
"Running your practice by yourself can feel overwhelming. With our help, you can increase the quality and quantity of your new patients, which will allow you to get back to enjoying life."