Last Updated: May 15, 2020
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED: We may collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site. If you purchase our products or services, we will collect billing and credit card information so that we may complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information from you in the future. We may also get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this website.
- INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED: We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our website, we log your computer operating system type, IP address, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our website. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general information and statistics regarding the use of our website. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on websites outside of our website. We may also log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our website. This type of information is collected to make the website more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services; to process and deliver contest entries and rewards; to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service; to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us; to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity; to serve advertisements on other sites based on your users' online activity (we may also share your information with third parties for these same purposes); and to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
- PROTECTION AND SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: Your personal information will only be used for the purposes described in the USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION SECTION. This information may be used by our company, or by our operations subcontractor and their vendors such as Google, or other third parties. We implement a variety of security procedures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. We also use a secure server to protect your information.
- CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE (COPPA): This website does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. This website and it’s content are directed to individuals who are at least 13 years of age or older.
- UPDATING INFORMATION AND OPTING OUT OF OUR MARKETING: Our marketing emails tell you how to "opt-out." If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove and reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
- OPTING OUT OF DIGITAL MARKETING MORE GENERALLY: Resources are available online to help you opt out of digital marketing (including marketing beyond the scope of this website) more generally. Visit https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 for more information.
- SCOPE: Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms") carefully before using our website. Your access to and use of the website and email forms (“Service”) are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- COPYRIGHT: All material appearing on this website or in our marketing emails including all logos, photos, and written material is copyrighted for use exclusively by our company. You may not substantially reuse any material appearing on our website without our express written permission. The only exception to this rule is that journalists, directories, newspapers, and press agencies may use our written material in an abbreviated fashion in order to write an entry or article about our company without prior permission.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES: Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by our company. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that our company nor our operations subcontractors shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
- TERMINATION: We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- GOVERNING LAW: These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws and courts of Floyd County, Indiana, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- CONTACT INFORMATION. We welcome your comments or questions about our Terms. You may contact us using this address: SmartBox; 821 Mount Tabor Road; Suite 300; New Albany; IN 47150 or by calling 502-443-1081, ext. 249.
- CHANGES TO TERMS. We may occasionally change and update our Terms to reflect company and customer feedback. If we make any changes, we will change the Last Updated date above.
III. STATEMENT OF GOVERNMENTAL COMPLIANCE
- Policy of Non-Discrimination: We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We do not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Communication Assistance: We provide free aids and services to help people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as: qualified sign language interpreters; written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats). If you need these services, please contact us directly.
- Language Assistance: We provide free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as qualified interpreters and Information written in other languages. Please contact us directly for more information.
IV. WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
- Accessibility Standards: We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of content on our website. Below, you’ll find a few recommendations to help make your browsing experience more accessible if you desire visual, audio, or navigational assistance.
- Audio Assistance - Closed Captioning: Closed captioning provides a transcript for the audio track of a video presentation that is synchronized with the video and audio tracks. Captions are generally visually displayed over the video, which benefits people who are deaf and hard of hearing, and anyone who cannot hear the audio due to noisy environments. Most of our video content is hosted on YouTube and includes captions. Learn how to turn captioning on and off in YouTube.
- Audio Assistance - Volume Controls: Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device’s volume controls and your media players’ volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
- Keyboard and Mouse Alternatives: If you are looking for mouse and keyboard alternatives, speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking may help you navigate web pages and online services. This software allows the user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
- Additional Assistance: If the recommendations above do not meet your needs, we invite you to contact us for assistance by calling our dental practice at the phone number listed on our website.