At SmartBox, the Client Success Manager is central to retainment and growth of our clients. The person in this position will be knowledgeable in digital marketing solutions and will provide thought leadership to our clients about SmartBox’s solutions and how those solutions will grow our clients’ dental practices.
The ideal candidate will have hands on experience up selling and cross selling, improving the client experience and positively interacting with other departments to resolve client concerns and improve client performance. As a Client Success Manager you will be a critical component of maximizing revenue and growing accounts nationwide. The Client Success Manager is a proactive team player and problem solver and is eager to learn digital marketing.
- Day to day support for client accounts
- Deliver various digital marketing & traditional programs to our clients and ensuring they get delivered on time
- Understand & effectively communicate Smartbox’s value proposition and value of its solutions and processes as related to the growth of current & prospective client accounts
- To have an intimate understanding of the clients’ business; understanding their challenges, objectives, external economic environment, their business model, how it is performing ad what success looks like
- Retainment of clients within your client portfolio
- Revenue growth of clients within your client portfolio
- Develop & execute digital marketing strategies that enhance & exceed overall client performance expectations
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of client’s marketing and business needs, extract insight from campaign data, identify relevant trends and & provide well developed proactive recommendations to achieve longer term client goals & objectives
- Work with cross functional teams to complete client deliverables on time
- Work collaboratively with different departments to translate strategic vision and client needs and problems into tactical solutions and results
- Leads preparation for and leads bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly business review meetings and other client meetings as required
- Provides professional, informed & timely responses to internal & external contacts
- Develops a thorough knowledge & understanding of current products & the ability to communicate them and their benefits effectively to our clients
- Ability to explain basic advertising, digital media & marketing concepts
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot issues, form insights & recommendations as well as process improvements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to communicate, verbally & in writing, efficiently and accurately so all parties understand what needs to be delivered & the expected results
- Possess strong presentation and persuasion skills and can manage conflict well
- Passion for building an integrated digital marketing skill set, with the ability to collaborate across channels
- Ability to stay current on digital marketing trends
- Understands company’s methodologies, capabilities and solutions and applies them to the retainment and growth of your client portfolio
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
- Google Analytics & Google Adwords certification preferred
- Proven success working in a competitive environment while still maintaining a collaborative attitude
- Self-motivated go-getter & outgoing problem solver with a performance driven-personality
SmartBox is a fast-growing international digital marketing company that creates award-winning marketing and patient attraction solutions for dentists and dental professionals. An industry leader in video storytelling, web design and creative writing, the company looks into the future to meet the needs of today’s dentists.
Our pioneering technology is being used to transform how dentists market themselves online and create innovative ways of engaging the specific patients dentists want. At SmartBox, every client is a long-term partner and we have a multi-talented, high-performing team to anticipate their needs and help create the dental practice they have always desired.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Assume Positive Intent – Seeing the best in others no matter the situation limits drama and conflict which improves teamwork.
- The Captain Always Knows – As leaders of our clients and teammates, we have to exude the confidence that our current course is a strong one.
- Own It – Beating around the bush on issues slows your ability to learn and our ability to act. OWN IT, and everything improves faster.
- Lock Step – Whether or not we agree on a course of direction isn’t important. What’s important is that we proceed working together.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Full health/dental/vision/disability benefits package
- 4% 401k match
- “Best Place To Work” 3 Years and Counting
- Unlimited paid time off
- Remote & flexible work environment
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Awesome & collaborative team