Here at SmartBox, clients are the most important part of our business. As a Digital Project Manager you will lead cross-functional teams that include Creative, Video and Technology departments through the project life cycle. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, able to quickly learn and apply new knowledge in our fast-paced, client-driven environment.
Create client value by managing the successful launch of projects through effective processes, resource planning, and timely execution of client programs within predetermined timeframes.
Client projects run on or ahead of schedule while maximizing company resources, using data-driven decisions to recommend process and procedure improvements that generate greater client value and company efficiency.
What You'll Do:
- The primary function of this position will be to project resource needs based on projected client numbers and plan resource needs to fulfill projects for incoming clients.
- Refine internal project processes and procedures that facilitate our Client Value Journey milestones
- Develop, maintain, and effectively execute project timelines according to these procedures within SmartBox’s success expectations in a high workload environment
- Effectively communicate client needs and requirements to delivery teams via Workfront, Bugherd, Google documents, Slickplan, and others
- Manage multiple workstreams using cross-functional product teams to deliver projects according to the timeline
- Effectively mitigate risks as they occur
- Develop, maintain and populate reports to drive increased productivity and client value
- Follow up with contributors on tasks to keep projects moving forward
- Proven track record of effective resource planning is a must.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work efficiently and effectively with limited management oversight
- Ability to embrace a data-driven culture to inform decision-making stakeholders, influence resource planning, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking to anticipate next steps or needs
- Familiarity with Google analytics, SEO and PPC
- Experience with WorkFront, Teamwork, MS Project or similar project management software
- Experience developing web sites and digital solutions with HTML 5, CSS and WordPress is a plus
- Any experience in the Dental industry or working with Dental professionals is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years digital marketing project experience, or equivalent work experience
SmartBox is a fast-growing international digital marketing company that creates award-winning marketing and patient attraction solutions for dentists and dental professionals. An industry leader in video storytelling, web design and creative writing, the company looks into the future to meet the needs of today’s dentists.
Our pioneering technology is being used to transform how dentists market themselves online and create innovative ways of engaging the specific patients dentists want. At SmartBox, every client is a long-term partner and we have a multi-talented, high-performing team to anticipate their needs and help create the dental practice they have always desired.
Our Core Values:
- Assume Positive Intent – Seeing the best in others no matter the situation limits drama and conflict which improves teamwork.
- The Captain Always Knows – As leaders of our clients and teammates, we have to exude the confidence that our current course is a strong one.
- Own It – Beating around the bush on issues slows your ability to learn and our ability to act. OWN IT, and everything improves faster.
- Lock Step – Whether or not we agree on a course of direction isn’t important. What’s important is that we proceed working together.
Why Work With Us?
- Full health/dental/vision/disability benefits package
- 4% 401k match
- “Best Place To Work” 3 Years and Counting
- Unlimited paid time off
- Remote & flexible work environment
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Awesome & collaborative team